looking for a job..


When I think about what I will do when I finish my career, in my mind appears a lot of insecurities and indecisions, I don't have a line or life project being or working as an anthropologist, maybe because the discipline is very ambiguous and the formation in this university is not very practical. However, I believe that one of the certainties that I have is that I wouldn’t like to work in Santiago, I would like to find a job in my region and hope be in the field work, the office work and that rhythm of work is not a option that I would like.

With regard to salary, it is an important point to think about what I will do with my career, but I believe that my priorities are in the environment and the sense of my work, more than the remunerations that I would have of this, in that sense I would like to be able to contribute to solve different problems, especially what has to do with the centralization that has our countrn. I don't think that I will study a specialty in the short term, maybe it will happen, but I would like to focus on certain topics of study, especially those that have to do with globalization and the situation of inequality that exists between the centers (Europe USA) and the periphery (Latin America, Africa) both in economic terms but also in what is written. In that sense I would like to a hodan in themes of decoloniality and identity constructions.



Resultado de imagen para find a job

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

continue studying ? not now

is not a state problem, the problem is the chielan state